I have always been intrigued with making my own booklets and binding them myself. I used to do it as a child, punching holes in pages of artwork and tying them together with strips of colored yarn. Over the years I have tried several methods of binding and have come up with another one, and of course, it involves wool sweaters.
I just recently designed a fun printable compact weekly planner and I had a thought…….this would be so cute bound with a colorful felted wool strip. In this tutorial, I am going to show you how easy it is to print and bind your own weekly planner using felted wool sweaters.
So I gave it a whirl, and look how fun they turned out!
This little planner:
- Is great to throw in your purse or bag
- Measures 6.75 x 3.75 inches.
- Fits a filoFax compact or personal binder
- Has editable form fields to add your favorite quotes.
- Has editable fields for months and year making it a perpetual planner.
- Easy to print and bind.
You can put these planner pages in a compact binder or bind them like this.
Get your downloadable PDF file here.
Let me know if you have any questions about how to bind or print your pages.