Here are some of the sewing and crafting products I love and recommend.
Rotary Sewing Cutting Set
Having a rotary cutter comes in real handy for so many sewing and crafting projects.
- Cuts multiple layers and holds fabric flat for accurate, straight cuts without jagged edges
- Extra-large 18 inch x 24 inch Cutting Mat
- 6.5 inch x 24 inch clear Acrylic Ruler lets you see where you’re cutting.
Best Sewing Clips! They come in a sturdy tin storage box. You will never lose them!
Holds multiple layers of fabric and paper. No Pins needed for Sewing!
This paper works great for clothing labels, fun t-shirt iron-ons, and other crafting projects. *MAKE SURE YOUR PRINTER CAN MIRROR IMAGES!
- 8-1/2x 11 Mirror image transfer sheet
- Print photos or graphics directly from your computer onto the transfer sheet using your inkjet printer
- Iron onto White or very light color fabrics such as t-shirts, tote bags and more
- Prevents fabric from fraying and secures thread ends
- Great for sewing, quilting, home and crafting projects
- Washable and dry cleanable
Hexie Paper Piecing Template
1 Inch acrylic Hexagon fabric cutting template with 3/8In seam allowance. Great for cutting your 1In hexagons
HeatnBond Lite is a roll of iron-on, sewable, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabric without extra weight or stiffness. Does not gum up needles; eliminates pinning
Erasable Fabric Pens
These pens contain special ink, which can be erased with heat. With a quick touch of the iron and the marks are gone. It doesn’t leave any residue like a chalk pen does, and it won’t rub away or smear before you’ve finished your project.e completed your project.
Felt Pressing Mat
100% NEW ZEALAND FELTED WOOL Pressing Mat. Perfect for pressing all your sewing and crafting projects. I love this mat!
Works great as a travel hobby ironing board.
Seam Ripper Kit
A seam ripper is an essential tool for every seamstress! This kit includes 2 of each size seam rippers. It also includes a small pair of clipping snips and a nice bag to hold them in.