This easy-to-follow printable PDF pattern will guide you step-by-step on how to make a Traveler’s Notebook Cover.
The finished notebook size is 9 x 6 x 1 inches (23 x 15 x 2.5 cm)
Insert any A5 size notepad, calendar, or planner system. (Pattern can be customized to make any size planner).
Materials & Items Needed:
● 1/3 yard vinyl or leather
● 1 or ¾ Inch Elastic ( 2 ½ inches)
● 1 mm elastic (46 inches)
● 2 mm elastic (14 inches)
● 2 mm Leather Hole Punch
● Hammer or Mallet
● Sewing Machine & Matching thread
● Universal sewing machine needle size 90-100
● Paper clips or fabric clips
● Rotary cutter or Scissors, cutting board
● Clear vinyl for ID window (optional) 8 ½ x 2 ½ inches
● 1/8 inch eyelet (optional)
● Straight Pins
● Seam Gauge or Ruler
● Masking Tape or Painters Tape
● Small Bottle Lid ¾ inch for rounding corners
• Clear ID window
• Pen/pencil holder
• Holds up to 4 journals
• Two side pockets
• Elastic wrap with optional tag
****VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE****
To print you will need:
- Computer and Printer
- Adobe Reader (If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free at get.adobe.com/reader)
Save your pdf files and print them out as many times as you want.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD – Please contact me if you have any problem downloading your files.
This is a digital file and once sent, the sale is final. No refunds will be given. Please send me a note if problems or concerns do arise.
These PDF forms may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. If you have questions or concerns regarding your order, please contact me. I will do everything possible to make sure you are happy and content with your order
© jhowell 2021. All rights reserved. These documents are for PERSONAL USE only. Please do not distribute, share, or resell any of the files included.