Make your own therapeutic rice bags. These bags can be heated or cooled for hot or cold therapy. Simply throw these bags in the microwave or freezer for hot and cold therapy.
This listing is for a printable PDF pattern!
This pattern tutorial comes with very easy-to-follow instructions and descriptive photos to make FOUR different bags and slipcovers.
- LARGE CHANNELED BAG & SLIPCOVER – Finished size 9 x 19. This bag is perfect to soothe backaches, sore tummies, and cramps.
- NECK PILLOW & SLIPCOVER – Finished size 21 x 4 ½ inches. Soothes not only the neck but also sore and tight shoulders. Designed to drape over shoulders and shoulders to keep the warmth where you need it.
- EYE PILLOW & SLIPCOVER – Finished size 4 x 8 inches. Soothe and relax tired eyes after a long day or yoga practice. Put the eye bag in the freezer and place it over the forehead and eyes to relieve sinus pain and pressure
- POCKET HAND WARMERS and HEART-SHAPED HAND WARMERS – Finished size 3 x 4 inches. These little babies fit snug in your hands and are small enough to fit in your pockets. Just pop a set in the microwave and throw them in your pockets. The perfect thing to take the edge off the nipping cold. VERY easy to sew using felted wool, and fleece scraps. These make great gifts!
- FOOT WARMERS – Finished size 8 x8 inches. An all-purpose bag that soothes any part of the body, but my favorite is to throw this in our bed. We put one at the bottom of our bed every night in the winter and it takes the chill off and stays warm for s good four hours!
Removable, washable slipcovers are very easy to make. There are no Velcro strips or zippers to sew on, just slip the inner bag through the overlapping opening in the back of the cover.
The inner bags are made of cotton muslin, and the slipcovers can be made of any cozy fabric of your choice.
Fill the bags with flax seeds, rice, wheat, or corn. Add a few drops of yummy essential oil for some nice aromatherapy!
Print and save your file as many times as you want.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD – Please contact me if you have any problem downloading your files.
This is a digital pattern and once I send you the files, the sale is final. No refunds will be given. Please send me a note if problems or concerns do arise.
This PDF pattern may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. If you have questions or concerns regarding your order, please contact me. I will do everything possible to make sure you are happy and content with your order
© jhowell 2021. All rights reserved. These documents are for PERSONAL USE only. Please do not distribute, share or resell any of the files included.
Finished items may be sold; I just ask that you give credit to my site (www.youmakeitsimple.com) for the pattern.