Customize your handmade products with your own unique fabric labels. This editable PDF file includes FIVE different styles of labels and three sizes. This file is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD and can be printed on US Letter or A4 transfer paper.
Simply type in what you want, print, and then apply to a strip of ribbon, fabric, or twill tape. Easy-to-follow instructions and application tips are included.
Such a fun way to give your products a professional look and some added CHARM!
Print out as many as you want, and how often you want.
This listing includes:
• One sheet – ½ x 5/8 inch fold-able initial labels (64 labels per page)
• One sheet – 1 7/8 x 5/8 inch text labels (60 labels per page)
• One sheet – 1 x 1-inch square labels (35 WHITE SQUARE/BLACK TEXT) (28 BLACK SQUARE/WHITE TEXT)
• One sheet – 1 x 1 inch Two Text Lines (WHITE SQUARE/BLACK TEXT )
• INSTRUCTION SHEET – Easy to follow instructions and suggestions on how to print and apply the labels.
You will need Adobe Reader to download and print the PDF. You can get it free. (If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free at get.adobe.com/reader)
*****FONT STYLE CAN NOT BE CHANGED *****
*****JPG IMAGES CAN NOT BE UPLOADED*****
Open the PDF in Acrobat Reader (Download for FREE: https://get.adobe.com/reader/ ) In order to edit the PDF, you will need to use Adobe Reader! FONTS CAN NOT BE CHANGED
Editable text fields will be highlighted in blue, but will not print out that color.
I don’t accept returns on all digital items. If you have any concerns or issues, please contact me and we’ll work things out.
– You don’t need to download any fonts, all fonts are embedded.
– You MUST use the latest version of Adobe Reader to edit these files, this is free to download
– Make sure you set your printer to the actual size or 100%.
– Do not download or view your files on a mobile device or tablet.
This file is for personal use only; no part of this content can be reproduced and sold either in digital or physical form.
Copyright © 2021 Jan Howell LLC.
All Rights Reserved.