This cozy fleece earflap hat is such a fun sewing project. There are 3 styles to choose from: CHINSTRAP, TIES, and a UNIQUE ATTACHED SCARF.
The hats are made with fleece and can be lined or unlined.
You can add Velcro or snaps to the chinstrap which is an excellent option for the little ones.
The easy-to-follow pattern comes in SEVEN different sizes.
VIDEO TUTORIAL AVAILABLE!
Head measurements from 14 inches (35.5 cm) to 24 inches (61 cm)
MATERIALS & ITEMS NEEDED
● FABRIC: 1/3 – ½ yard (larger sizes) fleece (58”-60” standard width on the bolt) you will be able to make several small hats with this yardage.
● TIES: 2 FABRIC STRIPS CUT TO 2 X 16-20 INCHES (20 inches for larger sizes)
● OPTIONAL SCARF: 8 X 58-60 INCHES Fleece
● LINED HAT LINING (optional): ¼ yard cotton knit fabric or fleece
● Chinstrap Hat: 1” strip of hook-and-loop tape (Velcro) 1/2”-¾” wide OR 1-3 sets of snaps (size 20) I like Kam Snaps
● Polyester thread is recommended
● Sewing machine/serger (optional)
● Measuring tape
● Scissors/Rotary cutter (optional)
● Pins/Wonder Clips
● Universal or ballpoint sewing machine needle
● Needle and thread (hat with lining) optional
THIS IS A PDF PRINTABLE PATTERN, NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD – When your payment has cleared, an email will be automatically sent to your email address. You will then be directed to your own download page.
***If you set up an account on my site (which is really easy to do), you will have access to your purchased patterns forever!
IF YOU DON’T SEE AN EMAIL, PLEASE LOOK IN YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
Please contact me if you have any problem downloading your files.
This is a digital pattern and once I send you the files, the sale is final. No refunds will be given. Please send me a note if problems or concerns do arise.
This PDF pattern may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. If you have questions or concerns regarding your order, please contact me. I will do everything possible to make sure you are happy and content with your order
© jhowell 2022. All rights reserved. These documents are for PERSONAL USE only. Please do not distribute, share or resell any of the files included.
Finished items may be sold, I just ask that you give credit to my shop (www.fibersandtwigs.etsy.com) for the pattern.