This easy to follow leggings pattern tutorial will guide you through a quick and easy sewing project doable for even the beginner seamstress.
These leggings are made using light to medium weight knit fabrics, and have an elastic waistband. Because it requires such a minimal amount of fabric, you can even use an upcycled t shirt.
Sizes included in the pattern:
• 0-3 months
• 3-6 months
• 6-12 months
• 12-18 months
• 18-24 months
Items and Materials Needed:
• Knit fabric (SEE NOTE BELOW)
• Sewing machine, Serger (optional)
• ¾ inch Elastic (SEE CHART)
• Ball-point sewing machine needle
• Safety pin or elastic threader
• Seam Guage / Ruler
These make great baby shower gifts! You can whip up several pair in a very short time.
There are no reviews yet.