This Abbie apron is unique, whimsical, and most importantly FUNCTIONAL. An easy to sew apron that will have you cooking in style!
The printable PDF is available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
This pattern includes instructions to make 4 different aprons
● A full-coverage apron with the look of a dazzling ruffled half apron.
● A full apron without the ruffles or frills. (Makes a great MAN apron)
● A ruffled whimsy HALF APRON.
● A plain Jane or Joe functional HALF apron.
Aprons are suitable for all adult sizes and tie in the back. Add a pocket and you can keep your cell phone or other gadgets at hand.
All you need to make this project is:
● Sewing machine
● 2 yards woven fabric for FULL APRON
● 1 yard woven fabric for HALF APRON
● 3 strips contrasting woven fabrics for ruffles (optional)
● 2 metal ¾ inch D rings for FULL APRON
You will need Adobe to read this pattern; it can be downloaded free online (www.adobe.com).
Save your pdf files and print out as many times as you want.
This is a digital pattern and once I send you the files, the sale is final. No refunds will be given. Please send me a note if problems or concerns do arise.
This PDF pattern may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. If you have questions or concerns regarding your order, please contact me. I will do everything possible to make sure you are happy and content with your order
© jhowell 2013. All rights reserved. These documents are for PERSONAL USE only. Please do not distribute, share, or resell any of the files included.
Finished items may be sold, I just ask that you give credit to my shop (www.fibersandtwigs.etsy.com) for the pattern.
There are no reviews yet.