You know how passionate I am about dry skin brushing, and I am also a huge fan of positive affirmations and mirror work. ( Louise Hay is to thank for inspiring me all these years). This stuff really works, and I have been doing it for a long time.
I want to share with you how skin brushing, positive affirmations and mirror work are really the perfect combination. This is part of my morning ritual right before I get in the shower.
As much I would rather not place myself in front of a video recorder, I made a little video for you to demonstrate how I do it. I teach this in my yoga classes and stress how important it is with my clients, and I want to pass it on to you. I think it is good stuff for everyone to know. Skin brushing is so simple, doesn’t take a lot of time and cost only the amount of a Wholesome Beauty Dry Skin Body Brush with Removable 11-Inch Wood Handle.
What are you waiting for? I hope you enjoy this lovely video, ha, ha. Send me a note if you have any questions.
Some of the physical benefits of dry skin brushing
- Stimulates blood and lymph flow
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Removes dead skin
- Encourages cells to regenerate
- Helps combat cellulite
- Results in smooth glowing skin
- Anti-aging through cell regeneration
- Strengthened immune system
- Stimulates nervous system, tones muscles, and tightens skin
- Stimulates both sweat and sebaceous glands (contributing to the restoration of moist and supple skin).