Printable Cash Envelope Tabs

printable cash tabs

Do you know what the Cash Envelope System is?

The envelope system is nothing new, it’s been around for decades. It is a method of keeping track of your money (managing your budget). These cash envelope tabs are the best! Dave Ramsey teaches this method in his training. I LOVE IT!

With the envelope system you use cash for different categories of your budget, and you keep that cash tucked away in envelopes. You can see exactly how much money you have left in a budget category just by taking a quick peek in your envelope. How easy is that?

cash envelope tabs - youmakeitsimple.com

Well it just became a lot easier.

I used to use actual envelopes and had a separate wallet for my cash. It was bulky, my envelopes wore out quickly, and there was a lot of fumbling around my wallet at the cash register. I got thinking, there has got to be a better way! So I designed these tabs and my life is much better, especially when it comes to spending.

These tabs fit right inside your existing wallet (unless you have a very small wallet). There is no need to have TWO wallets! Who has room for that?

The tabs can be purchased from my Etsy shop already made, but for those of you who like to Do It Yourself, why not just make them yourself? That way you can customize and print out as often as needed.

Where can you get the printable download?

These printable and editable cash envelope tabs are available  in my Etsy shop.

Where do you find a good wallet?

When looking for a suitable wallet, look for one that has a roomy area for a lot of cash. Make sure it is at least 7 1/2 – 8 1/2 inches wide. I like these Mundi wallets. You can find them in most retail stores or here on Amazon.

Check out this post to find out a little more about saving money using the CASH ENVELOPE SYSTEM.
This is a no brainer, easy way to get control of your spending. Download and print as many time as you want.

Let me know how this system is working for you, and if you have any other comments or suggestions regarding budgeting or saving.

Happy Budgeting!

• RachelSeptember 26, 2015 - 9:11 am

Do you still have the pattern for the clutch?ReplyCancel

• JanSeptember 26, 2015 - 11:12 am

Hi Rachel, I don’t sell the pattern for the cash clutch wallet yet. I need to get it typed up and listed. I have just made them up to sell in my etsy shop. Authenticu.etsy.com. I don’t have any made up right now, but can do a custom orders.
      Let me know if you have further questions. Thanks for your interest!ReplyCancel

• SchenectaDecember 6, 2015 - 4:12 am

I would love to buy one of your envelope clutch wallets. Do yo still have this patternReplyCancel

• JanDecember 6, 2015 - 10:38 am

I don’t sell the pattern for this wallet yet, still on “to do” list.
      I do sell the wallets in my other etsy shop. authenticu.etsy.com
      There are not any wallets listed right now, but you can request a custom order if you would like.
      Sorry about that!
      Let me know if you have further questions.
      Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
      janReplyCancel

• AnonymousDecember 6, 2015 - 2:21 pm

Yes I would love to have a custom envelope clutch made. How muchReplyCancel

• JanDecember 6, 2015 - 3:40 pm

They are $29.00 plus shipping. That includes 6 envelope tabs of your choice.
          If you want to place a custom order, go to my etsy shop and click on request a custom order and describe what you want. I will get with you and you can choose fabric, etc. If you want to get an idea of some of the fabrics I have available and what other clutches have looked like, go to the items sold section and scroll through.
          Let me know if you have further questions.ReplyCancel

• MerishaMarch 16, 2016 - 8:23 am

Hi,

I’ve tried several times to find the tabs on your Etsy Shop. It says they are sold out. Please tell me where I can find them. Thanks!ReplyCancel

• MaryNovember 4, 2016 - 10:05 am

Are these tabs no longer free?ReplyCancel

• JanNovember 7, 2016 - 1:22 pm

Hi Mary,

I am sorry, but the tabs are no longer free. That promotion has ended.

How did you find out about the cash tabs and where did you see the promotion? If you will get back to me via email, I will give you a coupon to get them free .
      My email is jannihowell@youmakeitsimple.com

Thanks so much for your interest! I will be standing by.ReplyCancel

%d bloggers like this: