Some of the benefits of skin brushing
- Stimulates blood and lymph flow
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Removes dead skin cells
- Encourages cells to regenerate
- Helps combat cellulite
- Results in smooth glowing skin
- Anti-aging through cell regeneration
- Strengthened immune system
- Stimulated nervous system, toned muscles, and tightened skin
- Stimulated both the sweat and sebaceous glands (contributing to the restoration of moist and supple skin)
Would you like to know how skin brushing affects your immune system?
Simply click here to access a copy of the chart.
I suggest laminating it so you can keep it in the bathroom where you can access it easily.
I am still skin brushing and ending my showers with cold water after many years and will continue doing so because I KNOW it is helping my body. If I happen to miss a day, I can totally tell the difference.
Make it a morning ritual, just like brushing your teeth! It is important that you brush BEFORE you shower, before you have wet skin or any lotions applied. It can also be done before bed at the end of the day.