Black Bean Enchiladas
by Jan Howell
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Ingredients (6-8 servings)
- 2 cans La Victoria Enchilada Sauce (10 oz.)
- 12-115 White Corn Tortillas
- 2 cups cooked or canned black or pinto beans
- 1 cup Corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Zucchini, minced
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Tomato, chopped finely, or 1 can diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, chopped (optional)
- Shredded Cheese (optional, you don’t really need it)
- Top with a dollop of
- Guacamole and chopped black olives.
Simple ingredients! If you have the time, you could cook your own beans. This is a great option for a food storage meal!
Mix all the filling ingredients and 1/2 of the enchilada sauce, reserving some to pour over the top.
In a 9 x 13 casserole dish, moisten the bottom with enchilada sauce. Layer the corn tortillas, then 1/3 of the filling. Repeat for a total of three layers, end with corn tortillas.
Drizzle the remaining enchilada sauce over the top.
Top with shredded cheese, (optional).
Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Serve on a bed of greens and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage