Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwich/Potato and Macaroni Salads
by Jan Howell
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Keywords: sandwich salad side chicken croissant potato salad macaroni salad
Ingredients (6-7 Croissant Sandwiches)
For the Salad and Sandwich
- 2 cans cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup red grapes, chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews, (optional)
For Potato or Macaroni Salad
- Use the same sauce but add:
- 1/2 lb. medium cheddar cheese, cubed in small 1/2 inch squares
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 8-10 boiled and peeled potatoes or cooked macaroni
- 1 16 oz, package of frozen green peas
- You can add or remove any ingredients for a great custom salad to your liking.
For the Chicken Salad and Sandwich
Mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Serve on a croissant roll, or on a bed of greens.
This makes a great luncheon sandwich served with chips and fruit.
Using the same sauce to make a yummy potato or macaroni salad.
Powered by Recipage