The 2016 Tapping World Summit will begin Monday, February 22.
For 10 consecutive days you will be able to listen to 20 of the World’s leading EFT experts. I am so excited for this years line up of speakers and the topics they will be speaking on. Many of these speakers I have been following for years, and some of them I have been privileged to work with personally. They have helped me transform my life into something better and I highly recommend that you take this opportunity to check it out.
What is EFT?
- pain relief
- healing childhood traumas
- clearing limiting financial beliefs
- weight loss
- body image and food cravings
- fears and phobias
- other physical and emotional symptoms
Tapping is easy to learn and very effective. I use it with my clients all the time with great results. It is a simple, very effective tool that everyone needs to learn and use. Not only is it used to release old trapped emotions, but it is a great way to process the current emotions we are experiencing. I tell my clients it is critical maintenance tool. By processing current emotions, we are less apt to stuff them down and let them fester. Which they will do, until you deal with them.
How does it work?
Here is a very brief explanation of how it works. Here are some great video tutorials that Nick & Jessica Ortner have made that describe it more thoroughly.
- You focus on the negative emotion, anything that doesn’t feel right or that is bothering you , a fear or anxiety, a bad memory, or any other aspect around an unresolved problem.
- While maintaining your mental focus on this issue, you will use your fingertips to tap on each of the 12 body’s meridian points. (described in the video tutorials above).
- After getting all the negative emotions out, you will start to feel a relief. At this point you will then tap in the positive emotions and positive affirmations, that will leave you feeling empowered, at peace and comforted.
When I first started using EFT it was a little out there, and for some really out there, by that I mean, some found it to be woo, woo. Things are changing. Here is a great video of Nick Ortner and Dr. Mark Hyman that is worth watching if you have 18 minutes. In this video Dr. Hyman tells how he uses EFT in his practice and is finding that other doctors are recognizing the powerful benefits and recommending it to their patients. Love it when doctors want to find the “ROOT” cause of things.
So, back to the Tapping World Summit. If you are interested at all in improving your life, this FREE EVENT will be way worth your time. You may not be able to listen to it all, and some speakers may not resonate with you, but most likely there is something there for everyone.
Just think, this could be next piece to solving any unresolved issues in your life’s challenges RIGHT HERE.
You can find more about it and register for the event here.