This cinnamon roll smoothie is a cool, refreshing, naturally sweetened drink for those hot summer days!
A great way to use your frozen bananas!
Ingredients (2-3 servings)
- 2 frozen banana, cut into four pieces
- 2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Add a few cubes of ice if you want it more of an ice cream consistency.
Pour into a glass, add the cinnamon stick for garnish, and enjoy.
Powered by Recipage